THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Officially a Grey's Anatomy Addict...

We're right in the middle of season 6 and the anticipation is killing me!

I was never a big GA fan. Actually, I had never even seen an episode until this past fall. My college roommate is a big fan and just happened to be watching an episode when I walked into the apartment and I watched a bit. I was hooked within ten minutes! Of course, it was an episode in the beginning of season 6, so I had no clue what was happening, but I decided to keep watching. The Lifetime Network played 3 episodes every weeknight and I soon found myself parked in front of the TV Monday-Friday from 6-9pm (EST). Needless to say, I was already addicted. As the end of the semester neared and my workload increased, I had to stop watching for a while (sad, huh?). But after I finished all my finals, I was free to continue watching!

This time, I wanted to do it right and found an awesome website that has every single episode of every single season. I watched seasons 1 - 6 in five days. (Hey, I had no more classes and no more homework. No judging!)

Let me tell you, I have fallen deeply in love with several characters!

First, there's Dr. Miranda Bailey (as played by Chandra Wilson), aka "The Nazi." She's tough, but she really cares for her interns.


And then there's Meredith Grey (as played by Ellen Pompeo). A "dark and twisty" but oh-so-lovable intern who just wants to find her place in the world.


And who can forget sweet and kind George O'Malley (as played by T.R. Knight? (Well, sweet and kind most of the time... There's a time in seasons three/four when I really wanted to kick his ass for being such an IDIOT!) But you can't help but love him anyway...


Cristina Yang (as played by Sandra Oh) knows what she wants and won't let anyone get in her way. You go girl!


Mark Sloan (as played by Eric Dane), plastics attending. You want to hate him for his cavelier ways, but there's just something about him... He's sexy and charming and becomes a good friend to Callie. As the seasons progress, we see him transform into a good guy, though he's still a playboy in many ways.




In the middle of season 2, we are introduced to the beautiful and talented Calliope "Callie" Torres (as played by Sara Ramirez), senior resident, later to become the Orthopedic Surgeon attending (season 6). My personal favorite (duh?), she's super sexy and doesn't care what others think of her. She's definitely the most sensual and badass character of them all! :)


Last, but certainly not least, is another favorite of mine. She's not introduced until the middle of season 5, but she quickly captured my heart with that gorgeous smile and her up front attitude. She's "super" sweet and totally "awesome" (if you've watched her in season 5/6, you get the references to "super" and "awesome"... "yay!") She's the new Pediatric Surgeon attending, Arizona Robbins (as played by Jessica Capshaw)!


These are the characters that I love the most. I'm kind of indifferent when it comes to a few characters, like Alex, Webber, Owen, Teddy, etc. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't think they're particurally special to me.

I don't like Izzie. I really don't. I hate that she's got cancer and all that, but I still don't like her. It's probably because she was always such a bitch to Callie. And she's shown a serious lack of judgment A LOT (the whole Denny thing and all that). Even with that being said, I do hope she survives the cancer. I don't want her to die. Even though I pretty much hate her.

So, the rest of season 6 will begin this Januray, January 14 on ABC to be exact. I cannot wait! I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next!

0 comments: