THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A few links for you...

First of all, y'all should check out my first ever fanfic at Fanfiction.net! It's a Callie/Arizona pairing (duh) and I think it's pretty good... for a first fanfic, that is. Check it out here and let me know what y'all think! : )


Also, I was going through some articles on AfterEllen.com and came across a few really interesting ones about Callie/Arizona! Enjoy!

Why Arizona Got the Girl

Sara Ramirez interview

Jessica Capshaw interview about Calzona

Sara Ramirez talks Calzona




And my personal favorite... SARA RAMIREZ MADE
The 2009 AfterEllen.com Hot 100 at #8 for the second year in a row! That's ahead of Angelina Jolie (#9)! Yeah, I'd choose Sara over Angelina any day. : ) Congrats Sara, you hottie! ;-)


Last, but not least, here's a youtube music video I came across today that is quite nicely done! Click here to view!



Alright, that's it for now. Thanks for reading!



0 comments: